Saturday, January 14, 2012

Salsa

There is a story behind this recipe that will be told at the end..

Salsa

6cans of stewed tomatoes
4cloves of garlic
2 jalapenos seeded unless you want it hot and spicy
1 large red onion
1/4 bunch of cilantro
juice of 2 limes you can add zest too
salt to taste 1/2 tbl sugar
put in food processor or about a minute or 2



Now as I said earlier in one of the blogs I got a new food processor and I hadnt opened it up yet. Well the day I decided to try it out on salsa took it out of the box. Took out all the carboard stuff in it I guess I was excited because 1 I didnt get all the cardboard out and 2.Forgot to wash it before I used it. So while I was making the salsa of course I saw wet cardboard I thought it was cilantro and used a fork to get it out and it wasnt cilantro soo make sure you take out all the cardboard even under the blade and wash it all..

No comments:

Post a Comment